Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"The Writer's Journey"


I am waiting for a perfect moment
In the deepest part of my silence
Words can be written
And the heart could be spoken.

When soul near at peace
As God with His loving grace
In His hand,I thank and praise
That my life is no longer in mess.

May He bless me the vocation to touch
For those who feel that they are left and unloved
For those who are weak,alone,and sad
Through my poems,God speaks in their hearts.

As I continue  with this  journey
I  know that life will not that be easy
But I still believe in good destiny
I will come to an end through His glory.




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed , I am really satisfied with this poem , for the first stanza , just wait for the moment don't be in a hurry , because in every action you want , there is right time for that . For the second stanza , we just need to trust in God , we should thank him for what he given us the blessings . For the 3rd stanza , I am thanking you ma'am because it really touched my heart when the time i felt I am alone . For the 4th stanza , I know too life is not that easy , life is a full of hindrance , problems , conflicts , and enemies , but through his glory we will reach to the finish line happily and we completed our mission in this land . I have chose this poem because this is the one that inspires me , on what should I do in my life when I feel I am alone and no one cares for me , but overall i will rate this poem ten out of ten ( 10 out of 10 ) .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nag-papasalamat siya sa panginoon dahil sa mapagmahal na biyayang ibinigay niya sa kanyang buhay atang buhay niya ay wala na sa gulo

    ReplyDelete